Monday 7 November 2011

The First 9 Weeks :)

Well welcome to to Team Alchin Baby A!
Ive decided to keep a record of your growing & Mark & I Life's before we become 3.

I'll start with the story of Mark & Bec




Mark & I  meet over a online dating site in April 2007. We communicated very briefly over one or two emails & decided that we should just meet up for a drink to see what we thught of each other. I had just turned 25 & Mark was just about to turn 27. We meet at the Logan Hyperdome shopping centre April 9th to have a quick drink. I didn't really have any idea what Mark would look like as the photo he sent me wasn't very clear - in the pic he was water skiing. So I just choose the lonely looking guy outside hogs breath & boldly asked "Are you Mark?" Mark thought from the way I asked he thought I may become a stalker - I was too happy???. Our first drink, become 2 drinks, lunch another drink, games at time zone, & another drink. I went home pretty happy & told Linda & Boyce I think I found a keeper! xoxo
We seem to "fit" with each other very quickly & before too long 2-3 months I & my Tupperware had moved in to Marks Bethania house.
Together we made his house ~ our home~ On our 6 month dating anniversary Mark brought me a present, flowers, chocolate, jewellery??? No a little black & white fluffy cat. With the cutest black spot on her nose. Nearly 5 years on I'm sure that cat who become "our fat whiskey" was more for Mark then for me.
As two fiery people life in our house wasn't always smooth, We could have a some large, noisy fights that start from something small- but then neither of us would back down & it would keep going. But we seem to have grown out of most of it. Teething problems I guess. After both of us living by selves for a few years it took a bit of changing on both behalf's. Whiskey was always going to come with me if we broke up I would threatened. As I knew this what would hurt Mark more!!
At bethania our home was tiny but it was home, sweet home we had our veggie patch which we were so very proud of. Keen veggie gardening's- we also ate everything we cooked & we both put on an alarming amount of weight.
It came time to pack up & sell this house while the market was good & to get away from the noisy neighbours. So Whiskey, Mark & I went to Mount Warren Park.
Here we seem to be like an old married couple. We went to New Zealand in March 2009 for a month it was my first trip out of Australia. I loved every second of it. I regret that you will never get to see Christchurch they way we did before the 2010 &2011 Earthquakes. What a stunning lovely place. I cried & cried when I saw the Cathedral torn down by mother nature. I think I feel in love  a little Mark in this city.I remember staring at the old worn away stone steps at the foot of the church when we entered it & saying to Mark "wow imagine, how many people & emotions have passed over these steps, weddings, christenings, funeral's. It was breath taking.So sad that you may never get a chance to see this. When we got back from New Zealand I decided enough was enough with my weight & had lap band surgery. One of the best things I have ever done.
Right around now I realized that Whiskey had no idea she was a cat - yep our fault - we treated her as our equal. So with Marks 29th birthday here I went off to the pet shop & asked if they had a sooky, loving cat - everything Whiskey wasn't. I was directed to this runt of the litter - a tiny skinny cat that look almost homeless. I took my chances on him Thur pity more then everything else. So that is how we have Moet. Who turned out to be the best cat you could ever hope for. Not long after getting Moet I really, really,really, really wanted a dog. But Mark had never owned one & never wanted one.....
Oops I came across Molly at the pet shop & instantly feel in love & went that's my dog! Due to Molly having two different ears - one long, one short& funny legs they pet shop went sure if they could sell her. I was having her right or wrong. Lucky they agreed & sold her to me. Now to explain to Mark. I came home with this tiny kitten sized whipping pup-  Mark took one look at her & said she better be on loan She never staying here. 4 years on & Marks loves her more then anything. I hope Molly is around for many years to come.I can see her sleeping on the end of your bed. :-)

September 25th (Aunty Racheals birthday) 2009 We become engaged at Twins Waters Resort Noosa.
April 2 2011 We were married-  we wanted a big, fun, happy event & that's what we seemed to pull off! We had the most stunning weather, We had everything at RACV Royal Pines resort. There
 is nothing much either of us would change about this day xoxoxox it was perfect!
 We waited until snow in new Zealand for our Honeymoon-  around 6 months after the wedding We wanted snow & we got it! The worst snow blizzard in 50 Years hit right where we were headed. We were snowed out for 2 days left in sunny brisbane we only packed snow clothing oops! but we got there & had a Wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment